Family with two children 8 and 12 years old is looking for a full-time live-in experience housekeeper-cook to run the household functions efficiently.
The ideal candidate is someone who is used to working in large properties. The family lives in a house with a garden. The candidate is well organised, has an eye for detail, is hardworking and can work autonomous and efficient. A gentle character that is naturally comfortable working in the background. Flexible mindset, can-do mentality, happy soul, animal lover.
The candidate needs to organise herself well, in order to maintain the house and outbuildings immaculately organised and clean.
Start date: ASAP
Place: 1253 Vandoeuvres, Geneva
Conditions: Live-in. Accommodation in a separate apartment inside the property.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland: Swiss Permit or EU / Swiss passport
- At least 5 years of experience working as a housekeeper for private families
- Excellent written references
- Someone who can work independently, proactive, reliable
- Excellent cleaning, laundry and ironing skills
- Proficient cook; occasional cooking will be required
- Friendly, discreet and ready to commit long term
- Able to assist with dinner parties
- A genuine animal lover as the candidate will look after pets when required
- Well organised and structured
- Aye for detail and experience to work with delicates
- Fluent English speaker. French is a plus
- A clean driving license is required
Salary: market rate in Geneva according the experience of the candidate
A dedicated private annexe on the property. (CHF 990 are deducted from the salary for accommodation and food)