A family living in Collonges-Bellerive district of Geneva, is looking for their Housekeeper-cook ! The couple has two children but they are in a boarding school and they don't need a nanny. They are looking for someone to start the soonest possible.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with families, will be able to travel between Gstaad and Geneva, be kind and reliable; hardworking; flexible. The future candidate should be available to go to the mountains with the family during some week-ends, weeks or months. She should speak english or/and french. The candidate should be able to cook and manage the house perfectly.
If you corresponds to their ideal profile don't hesitate to send us your application, we would be very happy to discover it.
Working conditions: Live-In - Long term contract - Sole charge of the house (700 square meter house + a chalet in Gstaad)
Accommodation: separate floor with : private bedroom and bathroom. Kitchenette who will be shared with the guests sometimes but mostly free for the candidate. (no live-in deduction possible).
Start date: ASAP
Languages required: French fluent / good level or English
Hours : Flexible hours to see with the family - 45 hours per week / be available and flexible on week-ends or for holidays with the family in Gstaad.
If the candidate is working during the week-ends she will receive two other days-off during the week.
- Cleaning the interior of the home and the immediate areas outside (patios, porches, decks, walks)
- Kitchen maintenance - dishes, cupboards, pantry, counters and floors.
- Laundry (Clothing & household linens)
- Bed making, routine bedding & linen changes
- Meal Preparation & Service
- Assisting with the cooking and serving for special events
- Grocery shopping and other household errands
- Keeping the household supplies fully stocked
- Receive & serve guests
- Pet care
- Plant care (household)
- Silver Polishing
- Secure/supervise tradesmen/contractors
- Organisation: may rotate seasonal clothing in closets, maintain pantry and routinely clear out of date and spoiled items.
- House-sitting while the employer is out of town
- Occasional childcare